Saturday, January 26, 2008

I have been reading a few blogs lately and these are a few reasons that I am blogging again.


#1
I realised I am an extremely lazy blogger and I really should keep my wonderful readers updated more often. =)

#2
I love their writing styles and am hoping my writing could get better as I blog.


And yes, I know practice makes perfect, so who knows, I might earn a few wonderful friends who would religiously read my blog in the future! =P

th_ohmygiddyaunt_7-09f

#3
I am jealous of my wonderful friends' vibrant lives.

041-3.png image by anotherstuff

They are...
Always asked out for breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, dinner or supper;






Always hanging out with a whole bunch of fun-loving friends;

030-3.png image by anotherstuff



Always out drinking at nice bars with a bunch of hot friends;


Allowed to stay out late and go clubbing;

Able to visit wonderful places and go on a few luxurious vacations;

Allowed to shop till they drop;

Super hot and sexy! Especially in their bare back dresses. *Oh god, I am so very jealous* =(



They seem to have something going on every single day.
And hence, could take beautiful pictures on each and every outing;

And appear to be incredibly gorgeous in all of the photos because they are just oh-so-beautiful.

* * * * *
Looking back at my blog, it does really pale in comparison. =(

Seriously
Just read the amusing conversations in which they blogged about.

Even a short and simple conversation on a daily basis seems more interesting than my long posts! *gasp*

* * * * *
On another note, having tight and conservative parents really do suck BIG time. I really mean BIG time.
They are so not helping me out with my blog getting duller and duller as the days go by. =(

I really do hope my parents miraculously let me hang out with my friends without...
Having them to scream at me for hours before & after I go out; or
Call me a few times on my mobile when I'm out; or
Ask me to go home immediately when it's only 10pm; or
Ask me to go home before 6pm -_-

q33011798.png

And I certainly hope my parents would miraculously allow me to go out at night and come home late.
Seriously, being a KL resident, I seem to be so ulu (outdated) when I say I have not been to Sky Bar or Luna Bar or Bamboo or Bar Savanh or Mardigras *Please, don't laugh at me, ok? I know it's embarrassing.*

q33011798.png

* * * * *
Warning: The following is going to reveal how shallow I am.

bs3.png image by anotherstuff

I swear I am going to be a big time shopaholic if I am rich.
Super duper huge and nice shopping malls like Pavilion and the Gardens makes me desire to be a rich tai tai (rich husband's wife). How I wish I could shop like a rich woman! =P

q33011798.png

I know. It's bad that I am so materialistic, so don't pass me that judgemental look please?

I mean, just imagine, strutting along those corridors and looking at these items from the glass windows...

Sexy looking, body hugging, elegant dresses, which are brilliant for clubbing, night outs & formal dinners

Beautiful cotton summer dresses which are perfect for my coming gold coast trip & hot Malaysia weather

Super duper sexy lingerie: I love dark purple & black lingerie. They are so sexy and I love being in them =)
Chunky bags and accessories: long necklaces, aviator glasses, chunky bangles, huge handbags

fa1


Wonderful creation: cosmetics to hide flaws


And shoes! High heels, pumps and boots to make me look glamorous or elegant; & ballerina flats which are perfect for a casual day out

4

Photobucket

They make me drool. Not literally, but you know. =P
P/s: Really sorry for being so materialistic. I just can't help it!

* * * * *
On another sadder note, I can't seem to lose weight!

I have been indulging like a pig but have not been exercising! =(


Well, I can't swim for a month because I did Lasik a while ago.
And yes, you heard me, I laser my eye and I no longer need my ugly specs to help me see clearly. Wohoo! Don't you just love the wonderful technology? *winks* =P

And, I do not have a gym. How sad! =(
But not to worry, I might be able to use the facilities at my soon-to-be home. =)



* * * * *
I am desperate for some happy snaps too.


While I will try my hardest to lose weight and take gorgeous pictures, people, ask me out! =P



And, I seriously can't wait for my next vacation because I am guaranteeing you guys wonderful pictures of beautiful places, delicious food and beautiful people. =P





But, there are very rare good pictures of me because I am so chubby, especially my face! =(


* * * * *
So, it is pretty obvious that on the very top of my wish list is to have a frigging hot, tone and slim body like Jessica Alba's or Eva Longoria's or any other hot chics alive.

evalongoria-gm_l3

evalongoria-gm_l4

cw-antm09-chantal-container_007847-c3123b-500x667
Hot aren't they? I bet you guys are drooling.

I know all this could only be achieved with sufficient exercise and a well-balanced diet.
So, I am wishing for a yearly Fitness First membership and I am choosing Fitness First because...

EW001.png image by anotherstuff

There is a Fitness First in Melbourne Central, which is about 5 minutes walk away from my place.
My lousy apartment in Melbourne requires me to pay about $40AUD a month if I were to use their lousy gym: that is so unfair! I'm paying maintenance fee! =(
Fitness First has wonderful classes such as Yoga, Pilates, Body Jam and Body Balance. They are really motivating and fun!

So, mummy, please, I want. *pouts*

* * * * *
I know having a personal assistant who looks after me and take care of my diet seems so impossible because I am not a filthy rich celebrity! But who cares, I can dream however I like right? =P

I guess the more practical alternatives would be Lite'N Easy because I am so lazy to cook and wash the dishes. =P

* * * * *
Mmm, good drama series makes me feel good.
I love Grey's Anatomy and I can't wait to watch Heroes.

I know I am so outdated that I have not even watched Heroes Season 1!
But what to do, watching it on tv is just so frustrating! I tend to miss out episodes, so I give up.
Big thanks to LC who borrowed me his hard drive.
Will get it fixed as soon as possible so I can indulge in my much loved drama series. =D

Currently, I can't wait to watch Season 3 & 4 of Grey's Anatomy.

Big thanks to my baby too who borrowed me Season 1 and 2 of Grey's.

Seriously, it is so good that I look up quotes from the series.
I absolutely love the sarcasm between the interns. It's just so intellectually hilarious!
I am probably going to share some of my favourite quotes on my blog.
But but but...there are so many of them! I think I love them all! =P

And oh yeah! Sex and the City! It is seriously good.
Big thanks to Lynn who borrowed me Sex and the City Season 4, 5 & 6, but that leaves me craving for season 1, 2 & 3. Haha



In my opinion, One Tree Hill seems a little childish.



America' Next Top Model: two thumbs up!

Haha, I know. I am a drama series freak.
I want to watch Boston Legal too. =P

* * * * *
Wow, this is a long post of my mindless babbling. Sorry guys. =P

P/s: I seriously want an ipod classic. =P

No comments: