Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The way you push me away, the way you reject me, and the way you look at me with such disgust; you make me feel as if you are revoltingly disgusted with the person I was and the person that I am. I am sorry I cannot be perfect for you. I am sorry that I am flawed, incredibly. I am sorry I cannot come before you a clean slate. I am sorry I made mistakes, in the past, before I met you.

But I cannot be sorry for moving forward, and moving forward does not mean I am proud of the mistakes I made.

I cannot be perfect because I am flawed, because I made mistakes, because of the things I did years ago in which I could not foresee will affect you years later. I cannot apologise for my past relationships or the things I have done in my past relationships. But if I had a choice and I could foresee that you are really The One, I would not have done things I have done in my past.

I am not perfect and I can never ever be. You'll have to take it or leave it. I am who I am. I have become who I am because of my past that I can never change ever again.

Do you even love me?

No comments: