Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just because I am not as eloquent as I wish to be, I'll make a non-exhaustive list, not in any particular order. I have much to write about, because it's almost-all-of-my-22-years-of-existence much, which is no way easily condensed into coherence.

So, this is one, number (1). Just because I am Master Chef infused this week. Oh yes, I want to cook brilliantly, like... Okay. I don't know how to define "brilliant" in this sense. Yet. But I will. One day, one day.

So, where are we. Ah, number (1).

(1) I want to make a Croquembouche.

hmmm. *droooools!*

but I have yet to own an oven to cook even simple dishes! portable ovens? I don't even have space to fit it in my tiny tiny tiny kitchen. nnnngggghhhhh. I can't wait to live in a house with a huge kitchen. Preferable a commercial kitchen. Seriously. I mean it!

Currently, at 0000hr, I am craving for a crunchy profiterole from a delicious croquembouche. uh huh. I am converted into a sweet tooth, all thanks to my bunny!

No comments: