Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rambling
How nice will it be to be able to stop time,
take a breath,
rest,
take our own sweet time finish off endless to-do-list
and then continue the ‘battle’ of life with a whole new fresh start, energetic and prepared?

When all these could not happen (& definitely wouldn’t happen),
simply sinking into the good old memories of the past,
when things were simple and pure, is my greatest tendency
.


Is this what we call as regret?
Whether we did something or not,
we sometimes look back and hoped we took another path.
We often ponder what will happen when we had made a different decision.
Will it be better?
How will it become of me?

Making decisions is one of my greatest fears, something I try to avoid,
because I want to make the best possible decision.
I need time to confirm my desires, my needs, my hopes and definitely God’s purpose for me.
I need time to weigh out the pros and cons, because either way I am losing something dear to me.

Vulnerability. I am as fragile as porcelain during this time.
I sway from side to side to different people’s opinion,
when all I should do is to fix my eyes to God and listen to my own spirit.

With my greatest flaw of escaping reality,
I choose to escape to a time zone when things were simple,
when there are no regrets,
when things weren’t as complicated,
when I have not act much, do much
and more importantly sin much.

I wish I was once again 3, when everyone praised how cute and fair and beautiful I was.

giraffe4gx


I wish I was once again 4, when I was thrilled with my 12 days holidays because I was down with chicken pox.

z32345947


I wish I was once again 5, when I use to visit my cousin’s place and play childish charade.

z21405807


I wish I was once again 6, when my bright future awaiting to embrace me.

z11736824

Oh, can I please turn back time? Please? =P

No comments: