Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Escapade

My greatest flaw: escaping reality?
Fear assailed over me, over my body, my mind and my soul.
Throwing my tired body on the ground, I was exhausted from escaping.
I need a caffeine fix.
I need a little break, to be in my virtual world,
Where everything is perfect,
Where there are no worries,
Where there are no pain, no sorrows,
And definitely no scars.
Sinking myself into the whirlpool of piano notes in the air,
My vulnerability highlighted from my fragile porcelain facade.
In the midst of cracking lines appearing on the exterior,
I grasp to a tinge of hope, that
Ancient histories of pain are all blown away by the whispering breeze,
That the sun shines warmly over the grass scented meadow,
That old memories of pleasure replay,
With a clean start,
All once again fresh and new.

Shin

No comments: