Monday, December 28, 2009

I think if I'd type as though I don't owe Vanilla Poetry an explanation, I would have jot down every single snippets of my life that amuses me. The last post was a well-needed explanatory post. Well, for the fact I had done a pretty good job in spring cleaning up this long abandoned website, somehow finding myself leaving yet another temporary, scarcely used blog to be back on this one. I find myself so much at ease when I am able to set whatever typeface and font size. Yes. Obsessive compulsive order.

Spring cleaning. Ah. The dotted naivety that spread all across my archive! I'd like to think it's been a long time coming and I am now a different person, but still embarking on a journey of growing, constantly but perhaps more frequently assessing and evaluating my personal identity and directions (much to the extent I had a hard time naming this blog again).

So, this will just be one of those empty posts. Glad that I had somewhat found my voice, though much fine-tune is needed. Just a note to announce that I am alive and perhaps the resuscitation of this space. If I am ever disciplined enough to keep blogging, that is. So, hello again!

1 comment:

Caranthir Narmolanya said...

aww shin im honoured to be categorised under your "childhood friends"!

haha

Good to bump into you the other day! You seem more cheerful and happy like when I just met you several years ago now! Cyah in uni and glad to hear that this blog is back in action! Will tune in soon to see if there are any updates!

Happy Holidays!